Compatible with ALL model years of Samsung Frame TVs. Only compatible with TV with a Deco TV Frame.
The Smart Room Sensor is a repeater device designed to integrate with the Motion & Light Sensor built into Samsung The Frame TVs to preserve the functionality of the TV's native features when a Deco TV Frame is added to the TV.
The SRS-2 is a substantial upgrade over the first generation of this device. The SRS-2 plugs directly into the One Connect box so it does not need to be attached to the frame at all and does not require an extra cord running down the wall since it sits near the One Connect Box. With a direct wired connection to the One Connect box, it can communicate directly with the TV to tell the TV when motion is detected in the room and how to adjust the TV brightness based on the ambient light levels in the room without the need to manually override the TV's features through the settings menus.
- Directly plugs into One Connect Box via Samsung X-Link port.
- Includes a 6' X-Link cable.
- Motion Detector - Sense motion in the room to wake the TV from standby when motion is detected.
- Ambient Brightness Detector - Adjust the brightness of the screen when in TV mode* based on the room's lighting conditions.
- WiFi upgradable firmware
- Web-based app for adjusting advanced settings
VIEW FULL INSTRUCTIONS
* Due to limitations in the TV's firmware, Samsung does not give us the ability to adjust the brightness of the artwork in Art Mode. We can only adjust the screen brightness when in TV mode.